The American Thoracic Society (ATS), the Association of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Program Directors (APCCMPD) and the Pediatric Pulmonology Training Directors Association (PEPTDA) will present a joint event at the ATS 2017 International Conference for program directors and clinical educators. It will feature discussions on best practices for teaching students as well as the presentation of the 2017 Innovations in Fellowship Education Award. The event will take place on Saturday May 20 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm in the Walter E Washington Convention Center. The forum will be co-chaired by Jennifer McCallister, MD and Kristin Burkart, MD, MSc
Topics will include:
- Enhancing Interdisciplinary Teamwork in Your Trainees
- Coaching Your Teachers to Excellence
- The Ins and Outs of Trainee Wellness – What Can we Do to Improve This?
- Update Your Teaching Strategies – Modern Educational Techniques for Teaching Procedures
- Presentation of the 2017 Innovation in Fellowship Education Abstract Winner
Registration is required and the fee is $25. To register, visit: http://conference.thoracic.org/program/events/ats-apccmpd-peptda-forum-registration.php.
Questions? Please send an email to Eileen Larsson (email@example.com)